“When I count my blessings, I count you twice.” —Irish Proverb
Thank you so much to Conny Nordin and her husband Mel and the Galiano Inn & Spa for their longterm and steadfast support of the Galiano Island Literary Festival. To say that we couldn’t do it without the love and hard work of Conny and Mel and the Inn is an understatement. In addition to hosting our #LitFest, Conny and the Inn are constantly hosting incredible destination getaways, retreats & weddings.
Conny has been onboard since the inception of #LitFest and this is our 8th Annual Event. What a warm and wonderful space she’s created at the Inn and layer on top of that the fact that Conny is the hostess with the mostess and our staff and guess and volunteers rave about the Inn and sing Conny’s praises long after the Festival wraps up.
- Thank you for the space to host authors & guests from around the world.
- Thank you for the art, and views and gardens that give the #LitFest such a unique and beautiful aesthetic.
- Thank you for feeding us and caffeinating us and keeping us hydrated.
- Thank you to your staff for making beds, making drinks, making dinner and making us smile the whole weekend long.
- Thank you for helping promote #Litfest online, in social media, and in advertisements.
- Thank you for all the things you do that we don’t even know you do and THX the most just for being you!
Conny and the Inn are tireless community builders and supporters of the small-business and artist communities here on Galiano Island. She’s big on social media and has a gorgeous Instagram account. Pls support our sponsors and partners by connecting with them on Social Media and letting them know how grateful we are.
- Galiano Oceanfront Inn and Spa on Facebook
- Galiano Inn & Spa on Instagram – #galianoinnspa
- Galiano Inn & Spa 0n Pinterest
- Galiano Inn & Spa on Twitter
Here’s some photos of the gorgeous details and nooks and crannies of the Galiano Inn & Spa…